Please remember that there will be no weekly newsletters sent home this year. Everything you need to know you will find on the school or classroom website. Please check the website at the beginning of every week.
Week of March 30-April 3
IMPORTANT: All the assignments for remote learning are on GoogleClassroom.
Things to Remember:
* 3rd-8th grade: Spelling and Memory Verse- Lesson 25
* 5th-8th grade: Check the Ed Fest tab.
* 5th-8th grade: The Ed Fest project this year will be an art one. There is a tab that you can click on to find more information and due dates. Check back every week!
* Remember to check JupiterEd often for updated grades.
* Ski PE: Please remember to fill out, sign, and send back the Ski PE forms that were sent home last
week. If you did not receive one, call Cheryl and she will send you one. Ski PE dates are:
February 13 February 27 March 10 March 19
* Hot lunch will be served on Mondays only. Please make sure your child has a lunch the rest of the days.
* This year Ms. Morris will be teaching Math and Science to grades 3-8. I will be teaching Language Arts and
Social Studies to grades 4-8 and will be homeroom teacher to grades 3-5. If you have questions about how your child is doing in Math or Science, please contact Ms.Morris. For any other questions you can email, text or call me.
* Fridays are half days. :)