Please remember that there will be no weekly newsletters sent home this year. Everything you need to know you will find on the school or classroom website. Please check the website at the beginning of every week.
Week of October 16-20
Things to Remember:
Spelling and MV: Lesson 5
* Hot lunch will be served on Mondays only. Please make sure your child has a lunch the rest of the days. No hot lunch the first week of school.
We will have grilled cheese sandwiches this Monday.
* From Wednesday-Friday of this week, all the teachers will be gone to Missoula for meetings. Every class will have a substitute and classes will continue as normal. If you have any questions please talk to Mrs. Nazari.
* Next week is Outdoor School for 5th and 6th graders! All students must be at the conference office by 5:45 on
Monday the 23rd. Students will be ready to be picked up on Thursday at 12:00 at the Hot Springs.
* This year Mrs. Wachter will be teaching Math and Science to grades 3-8. I will be teaching Language Arts and
Social Studies to grades 4-8 and will be homeroom teacher to grades 4-6. If you have questions about how your child is doing in Math or Science, please contact Mrs.Wachter. For any other questions you can email, text or call me.
* Fridays are half days. :)