Please remember that there will be no weekly newsletters sent home this year. Everything you need to know you will find on the school or classroom website. Please check the website at the beginning of every week.
Week of December 3-7
Things to Remember:
* Spelling: Lesson 10
* Grades 3rd-8th are reading a book of their choice for the next 2 weeks. Each student will present a
book report/project about their book on December 19. Be creative! Talk to me if you need ideas.
* No states and capitals test for 3rd-5th next Monday.
* Hot lunch will be served on Mondays only. Please make sure your child has a lunch the rest of the days.
* This year Mrs. Binder will be teaching Math and Science to grades 3-8. I will be teaching Language Arts and
Social Studies to grades 4-8 and will be homeroom teacher to grades 3-5. If you have questions about how your child is doing in Math or Science, please contact Mrs.Binder. For any other questions you can email, text or call me.
* Fridays are half days. :)